On The Go Consultations for $99
You will have the opportunity to exchange and receive valuable information to plan and coordinate your celebration.
Checklists and financial guidance will complete the first step in getting closer to planning and organizing your Wedding Day as well as setting priorities.
In this 90 minute consultation, some of the things that your consultant can provide are . . .
- Assistance with setting up your wedding budget
- Allocation of budget areas per vendor depending on the couple and their preferences
- Suggestions for questions to ask when interviewing potential wedding vendors
- Assistance with event design, theme and décor concept development
- Advice on how to incorporate Environmentally-friendly elements into your wedding
- Advice on coordinating cultural differences and traditions into your wedding
- Assistance with assigning roles to your bridal party
- Assistance with finding the right venue, caterer, florist, photographer, or anything else you may need for your wedding
- Advice on menu design and selecting organic foods for your wedding reception
- Advice on planning for recycling and food and floral donations at your wedding
- Provide etiquette, wedding tradition and wedding protocol advice
- Tips on how to conduct your own smooth flowing rehearsal
- A packet of planning materials to take home
Along with consultation options, your consultant can also . . .
- Attend vendor meetings with you
- Assist you in decorating your ceremony and/or reception site
- Assist in putting together wedding favors
- Stuff and address wedding invitations or Save the Dates
- Assist in creating a seating chart
- Be a mediator in settling family disputes
- Assist in planning and scheduling needed flights and hotels
- Put together a wedding photo book for you
- Create a wedding slideshow for reception
- Assist with writing, stuffing and/or addressing any thank-you notes
- Assistance with obtaining your marriage license
- Planning and execution of wedding rehearsal
. . . the list is endless.