“CONSULTATIONS ON THE GO"
You will have the opportunity to exchange and receive valuable information to plan and coordinate your celebration. Checklists and financial guidance will complete the first step in getting closer to planning and organizing your Wedding Day as well as setting priorities.
THIS 60-90 MINUTE CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
- Assistance with setting up your wedding budget
- Allocation of budget areas per vendor depending on your preferences
- Development of Wedding Calendar
- Suggestions for questions to ask when interviewing potential wedding vendors, vendor profiles
- Assistance with event design, theme and décor concept development
- Advice on coordinating cultural differences and traditions into your wedding
- Assistance with assigning roles to your bridal party
- Provide etiquette, wedding tradition and wedding protocol advice
- Tips on how to conduct your own rehearsal
- A packet of planning materials to take home
MIN OF 4 HOURS = $250
- Assist with design services, do a mock set up
- Assist in putting together wedding favors
- Stuff and address wedding invitations or Save the Dates
- Assist in creating a seating chart
- Assist in planning and scheduling needed flights and hotels
- Put together a wedding photo book for you
- Create a wedding slideshow for reception
- Assist with writing, stuffing and/or addressing any thank-you notes
- Assistance with obtaining your marriage license
- Coordinate shuttles and transportation for the bridal party and family
- Butler services: pick up rental items and return them
- Provide DIY photo booth set up with props and backdrop
- Planning and execution of wedding rehearsal
. . . the list is endless.
“WEDDING DAY OF COORDINATION”
If you would like to plan the majority of your event but are looking forward to a “stress-free” wedding day, Strings & Champagne Events will pull all of the strings together and coordinate the necessary details to make sure that you can enjoy your special day with friends and family.
We start finalizing all of your details and creating a timeline about 6 weeks prior to your wedding. We do a walk through at your venue and discuss all of the logistics with all of the vendors that are involved and whoever else needs to know.
We plan all aspects of the rehearsal, ceremony and reception and confirm all arrangements in detailed documents to keep us all on the same page. Strings & Champagne Events attends the rehearsal as well as the wedding day and coordinates all of the ins and outs. You will have nothing to worry about.
THIS SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Plan and schedule a walkthrough
- Understand your priorities and how you want your event to flow
- Obtain all vendors' contracts
- Contact all vendors and inform them of Strings & Champagne Events’ assistance
- Confirm all contract details (deliveries, set-up times, any pick-ups or returns, etc.)
- Liaison with all contracted vendors to clear up any misunderstandings and verify all wedding day needs
- Review all vendor contracts and monitor all vendor obligations
- Discuss wedding day itinerary with reception venue coordinator and caterer
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline, itinerary and floor plan for contracted vendors and the bridal party
- Follow up telephone calls to the contracted vendors 1-2 weeks before the wedding day and/or day before.
- Wedding Rehearsal supervision and coordination
- Advice for wedding day etiquette and protocol
- Development of floor plan for wedding day
- Planning of Ceremony and Reception Schedules, Pew Seating, Processional and Recessional
- Distribution of detailed wedding itineraries to all wedding vendors
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception
- Address any issues that may arise on the Wedding Day
- Oversee set up of chairs, arch, flowers, decorations at the ceremony site
- Coordinate set up of aisle runner, candles, programs, etc. at the ceremony site
- Manage set up and decorations at the reception venue (linens, chairs, layout, chargers, lighting, etc.)
- Set up of guest book, place cards, engagement photos, bridal portrait, menus, candles, favors, etc. at reception site
- Supervision of all vendor deliveries and set up on day of wedding at ceremony and reception site
- Assist bride and wedding party in dressing room prior to ceremony
- Behind the scene event management and troubleshooting
- Coordination and timing of ushers, attendants, bride and groom
- Assistance with photographer shootings after ceremony
- Coordination of presentation of bride and groom
- Coordination of entertainment and all announcements of events (first dance, dances with family, champagne toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
- Return of all personal items to the family at the end of the evening (gifts, cake topper, top of cake, bride’s bouquet, couple’s toasting glasses, cake serving utensils, guest book, decorations, etc.)
- Coordinate return of all rental items including cake boards, linens, furniture, easels, décor, etc.
- Check up on Mr. and Mrs. upon returning from the honeymoon to answer any lingering questions
"FULL SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING"
If you prefer to have a professional plan and coordinate your wedding from start to finish, Strings & Champagne Events will offer creative ideas, friendly and detailed services as well as professional guidance along the way.
When all of the strings are pulled together, you will find yourself in the middle of a wonderful celebration that you will never forget.
THIS SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Planning meetings
- Budget Planning
- Customized monthly calendar with to dos
- Vendor recommendations, negotiations, meetings, contracts, continuous communication and follow ups
- Payment planning
- Design services, Mock set ups, lighting, rental services and advice, color coordinating
- Assistance with print materials
- Guest services, hotel accommodations, hotel room blocks
- Butler services
- Coordination of transportation
- All Wedding Day of Services